Farmasi klinik adalah suatu disiplin ilmu kesehatan di mana farmasis memberikan asuhan (“care”; bukan hanya jasa pelayanan klinis) kepada pasien dengan tujuan untuk mengoptimalkan terapi obat dan mempromosikan kesehatan, wellness dan prevensi penyakit.
Clinical Pharmacy is a health science discipline in which pharmacists provide patient care that optimizes medication therapy and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention : see http://www.accp.com/about/clinicalPharmacyDefined.aspx)
III Presentasi Kasus
V Buku Sistem Pernafasan hibah lp3 (tugas PSF FKUB)
Modul HTNHFSyok (Hipertensi, Gagal Jantung, Syok) (tugas PSF FKUB)
Modul Farmakoterapi Hepatitis BC dan Sirosis hibah lp3 modul (tugas PSF FKUB)
Gangguan Keseimbangan Asam Basa (pediatrik)
Gangguan Metabolisme Ion Divalen (pediatrik)
Transplantasi Ginjal (pediatrik)
VII CH05 imunologi (bawaan) patofisiologi draf
. CH06 imunologi (dapatan) patofisiologi draf
Some of the pdf are contributed by colleagues physician, pharmacist and biologists:
Ni Luh Made Agustini Leonita
Original articles can be found inPatient Assessment in Pharmacy Practice (Rhonda M. Jones, Raylene M. Rospond) Publications 14_RJPT_10_8_2017 Post Marketing Study of Ponstan®500 mg Tablet under Suspicion as Counterfeit Drug at Pharmacies (Asri Rachmadi 1, Diana Lyrawati 2*, Adeltrudis Adelsa Danimayostu 3)
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Pharmacy Study Program, Faculty of Medicine, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
2 Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Medicine, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
3 Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Medicine, Brawijaya University, Malang, Indonesia
DOI No: 10.5958/0974-360X.2017.00444.9ABSTRACT:Ponstan® (Mefenamic Acid 500 mg) is one of a few commonly counterfeited drugs in Indonesia. Drug counterfeiting would adversely affect consumers in terms of finances and health. Local health authority rarely conducted market inspection to address such problem. This study was conducted to determine whether Ponstan® sold at pharmacies in the vicinity of public hospital were counterfeit drugs, based on tablets physical characteristics and active substance contents with regards of the Pharmacopeia Indonesia 4th Edition requirements. This study used Ponstan® sampled from pharmacies within 1 kilometer radius of Class A or B public hospitals in Malang. The packages and tablets were physically inspected, and mefenamic acid assayed by using spectrophotometric method at 285 nm. All of the samples showed similar physical characteristics when compared to the original Ponstan®. Of total 66 tablets collected from 22 pharmacies, mefenamic acid contents were ranging from 94.58% to 111.72% of that listed on their labels, with 3.03% (2/66) contained more than 110%. It can be concluded that 96.97% (64/66) of Ponstan® tablets collected from sampled pharmacies meet the requirements of Pharmacopeia Indonesia 4th Edition, whereas the other 3.03% belong to “not conformed product” during quality control inspection.
KEYWORDS: Ponstan®, counterfeit, pharmacies, hospital, spectrophotometry.
Cite: Asri Rachmadi, Diana Lyrawati, Adeltrudis Adelsa Danimayostu. Post Marketing Study of Ponstan®500 mg Tablet under Suspicion as Counterfeit Drug at Pharmacies. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2017; 10(8): 2507-2509.